MAIN INGREDIENTSINGREDIENTS & BOTANICALS FOR: SALMON RECIPE
|Omega 3 Supplement||FOS||
VIEW ALL OUR INGREDIENTS
Our Hypoallergenic grain free salmon recipe, sourcing protein from human graded and freshly prepared salmon, is made especially with right-size kibble to suits all breeds. Like all our dry dog foods, this grain free, delicious and complete recipe is bursting with natural goodness. It also contains salmon oil - a rich source of Omega 3 & 6 is great for dog’s skin, coat, heart, brain and joints. This food is also a good source of all the essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals that your pooch needs in their daily diet. We use maximum of freshly prepared salmon and nutritious organs, vegetables and fruit, in our recipe; which is really tasty and easy to digest. Essentially, they are the heartbeats at our feet.
Specially designed kibble to suit all dog breeds, small - large.
- Minimum 65% naturally sourced human grade Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals.
- Salmon is rich in protein and a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids that helps your pooch to stay healthy and happy
- 100% free from added grains, cereals, soya, dairy products or any cheap fillers.
- Formulated by UK’s top rated nutritionists and our recipes are Vet approved
- Sweet Potato- a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 23% Dried Salmon, 4% Salmon Oil & 3% Salmon Stock) Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Super Food Blend (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Vitamins, Omaga 3 Suppliments, Fructooligosaccharides (192mg/Kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48mg/Kg), Olive Extract (0.01%)
Nutritional Additives per kg : Vitamin A 15000iu, Vitamin D3 2000iu, Vitamin E 95iu. Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous and Potassium Iodide) 1mg.
|Crude Oil and Fats
||378 Kcal/ 100g
|Weight of Dog
Grams per day
|1 -3 Kg
||25 - 60g
|3 -5 Kg
||60 - 90g
|5 - 7 Kg
||90 - 115g
|7 - 10 Kg
||115 - 150g
|10 Kg +