- A Complete Pet Food For Kittens - Hypoallergenic, Grain Free, Omega 3 Supplement
Our Kitten Recipe - Turkey & Chicken is the perfect start to a healthy life for your furry friend. Our unique recipe contains 70% chicken and turkey which is rich in highly digestible amino acids, vitamins and minerals. This grain free formula also includes potato as a complex carbohydrate full of B-Vitamins. Plus, our added omega 3 supplement provides EPA & DHA to support cognitive function and visual development while reducing inflammation response. With no artificial colors or preservatives, you can trust that this food is as close to nature as possible! Give your kitten the best nutrition with our Kitten Recipe - Turkey & Chicken today!"
- Prepared with a minimum 70% human grade Turkey & Chicken.
- Multi-Protein Source– A blend of highly digestible proteins and vegetables for optimum nutrition and may reduce risk of various protein intolerance.
- Formulated by UK’s top rated nutritionists and our recipes are Vet approved
- 100% free from grains, cereals, soya, dairy products or any cheap fillers.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.
MAIN INGREDIENTSINGREDIENTS & BOTANICALS FOR: KITTEN RECIPE - TURKEY & CHICKEN
|Vitamins & Minerals||
Omega 3 Supplement
VIEW ALL OUR INGREDIENTS
70% Turkey & Chicken (including 36% Dried Chicken, 30% Freshly Prepared Deboned Turkey, 4% Turkey Fat), Potato, Peas, Chickpea, Lentils, Hydrolysed Liver Gravy, Omega-3 Supplement, Cellulose, Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 480 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 120 mg/kg), Dried Cranberry, Yucca Extract (180 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 255 IU Provitamins: Taurine 2,000 mg, L-Carnitine 1,010 mg Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 96 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 72 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 29 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.7 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.29 mg Amino Acids: Methionine 2000 mg, Lysine 500 mg Acidity Regulators: Sodium Bisulphate 4.8 mg
||401 Kcal/ 100g
|Expected Weight of CAT|
|Age Of Kitten||2 - 3Kg||3 - 4Kg||4 - 5Kg||5 - 6Kg|
|2 - 4 Months||40 - 50g||45 - 55g||50 - 60g||55 - 65g|
|4 -6 Months||50 - 60g||55 - 70g||60 - 80g||65 - 85g|
|6 - 8 Months||60 - 55g||70 - 65g||80 - 75g||85 - 80g|
|8 - 12 Months||55g - Adult||65g - Adult||75g - Adult||80g - Adult|
|12 Months +||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|